Flexible and reliable services for your business
Company Law is a minefield of complex rules and regulations and the penalties for failures and mistakes are higher than ever before.
We offer a comprehensive range of services, designed to give you peace of mind that these complexities are dealt with.
We’ll make sure you keep on top of your statutory obligations as a company director or company secretary, so that you can concentrate on the day-to-day demands of running your business. We can either provide a complete service or build a tailored package to suit your exact needs, all at excellent value for money.
Our company secretarial services include:
- Forming a new limited company or LLP electronically
- Setting up and maintaining the statutory registers that you are required to keep
- Providing registered office address
- Ensuring that accounts and annual returns are filed within the statutory deadlines
- Producing the paperwork for events such as officer changes and share transfers and change of company name
- Dealing with more complex events such as changes to Memorandum and Articles of Association, share buy backs and reductions of share capital
- Providing advice on company law
For further information, please contact us now for a free, no obligation initial consultation.